Welcome to the Art Due Diligence (ADDG) website
The Art Due Diligence Group (ADDG) is an independent due diligence service designed for the art trade.
- Artive Inc (Database, title and claim check specialists)
- Art Recovery International LLC. (Art recovery specialists)
- Art Analysis and Research INC. (Forensics and art research specialists)
- Vitruvian Arts Consultancy Ltd. (Brokerage and independent fine art consultants)
- Virtus Risk Management (Security and due diligence specialists)
- The 36 Group (A set of chambers with barristers specialising in art, property and commercial law)
- Taylor Hampton Solicitors (Dispute resolution, litigation and reputation management specialists)
- Pandora Mather-Lees Consultancy Ltd. (Administrative and art business services)
- Malcolm Taylor Consultancy (Art mediation services)
The Group was formed to enable full and proper due diligence in high value art transactions.
Members of this group have been providing their particular specialist work as part of the due diligence service to the art trade for many years and through a market driven need for joined up thinking and a smooth and efficient process for due diligence in art transactions, we have come together to provide a one stop shop for art buyers or art sellers and/or their agents.
We also understand the specific services of our group members and are therefore able to get to the heart of what our clients need quickly and efficiently.
The art market more than ever faces potential litigation and financial risks and our service is designed to help alleviate potential concerns and as far as possible minimise those risks.
We are here to give the trade the support that it needs to outsource the conduct of due diligence in high value art transactions to experts who can take these necessary steps on behalf of clients.
The recent growth in the market-place is great news for the art trade as a whole and we are here to help the business of art to continue to thrive. We are here to provide that expert independent support so the trade can do business without fearing the risks and consequences.