Welcome to the Art Due Diligence (ADDG) website
The Art Due Diligence Group (ADDG) is a new independent due diligence service designed for the art trade.
- Artive Inc (Database, title and claim check specialists)
- Art Recovery International LLC. (Art recovery specialists)
- Art Analysis and Research INC. (Forensics and art research specialists)
- Vitruvian Arts Consultancy Ltd. (Brokerage and independent fine art consultants)
- Virtus Risk Management (Security and due diligence specialists)
- The 36 Group (A set of chambers with barristers specialising in art, property and commercial law)
- Taylor Hampton Solicitors (Dispute resolution, litigation and reputation management specialists)
- Pandora Mather-Lees Consultancy Ltd. (Administrative and art business services)
- Malcolm Taylor Consultancy (Art mediation services)
The Group was formed to enable full and proper due diligence in high value art transactions.
Members of this group have been providing their particular specialist work as part of the due diligence service to the art trade for many years and through a market driven need for joined up thinking and a smooth and efficient process for due diligence in art transactions, we have come together to provide a one stop shop for art buyers or art sellers and/or their agents.
We have found that our clients need assistance for more than one of the steps of the due diligence process and by forming one group, with the relevant expertise under one roof, we can streamline the process and provide a cost effective and efficient service.
We also understand the specific services of our group members and are therefore able to get to the heart of what our clients need quickly and efficiently.
The art market more than ever faces potential litigation and financial risks and our service is designed to help alleviate potential concerns and as far as possible minimise those risks.
We are here to give the trade the support that it needs to outsource the conduct of due diligence in high value art transactions to experts who can take these necessary steps on behalf of clients.
Many of our clients choose to use a few reputable organisations through which to do their art buying and selling because they desire a professional and safe means of doing business. However, there are many ways in which to engage in potentially safe high value art transactions – through many world-wide art galleries, through independent brokerages, through art fairs, through online portals – provided that proper due diligence checks be undertaken.
The recent growth in the market-place is great news for the art trade as a whole and we are here to help the business of art to continue to thrive. We are here to provide that expert independent support so the trade can do business without fearing the risks and consequences.